We hold and process supporters’ personal data for the following purposes:
- To keep a record of donations made by our supporters;
- To keep a record of our communications with our supporters;
- To claim Gift Aid on donations;
- To send our supporters information about our work, fundraising activities and appeals where we have their consent or are otherwise allowed to;
- To ensure we do not send unwanted information to those who have informed us they do not wish to be contacted by us.
The Fund will only contact you to keep you up to date about its work, or to tell you about how you can support that work, provided we have your consent or we are otherwise allowed to do so, for example on the basis of legitimate interest based on your existing relationship with us. We will not send you information if you tell us that you do not wish to receive it. You can update or withdraw your consent at any time, for individual channels of communication, or for all channels.